We only allow 18 members to be part of the most elite Florida hunting club in the state. Annual memberships include hunting on all 7000 acres year round. Members are allowed to shoot 3 mature Whitetail Bucks yearly for family memberships, and 4 mature Whitetail Bucks a year for Family memberships plus 1 buck. All members are allowed to shoot Trophy Boar Hogs and Trophy Osceola Turkey in their respective seasons. We have over 30 food plots planted yearly and over 30 tree stands and feeders that are maintained year round for members use. Hunting the property is on a first come first serve basis, where the member comes and pens up their location he or she will be hunting for that morning or afternoon. When the member gets back in from hunting he or she is required to take down their pen until they go hunting the next morning or afternoon. Once you are a member you have the option to buy into the Blackbuck and Axis herd roaming the 7,000 acres to be able to hunt. Our membership for our south side is $10,000 so call today to see if we have a spot open for you. Click Here if you want to see some pics of some of the bucks harvested or Click here if you want to see some of the game camera pics.
• RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR OUR FLORIDA HUNTING CLUB
1. Membership includes the member and anyone in member’s “immediate family” consisting of wife and children of the member, approved by Roberts Ranch Management. A membership is allowed no more than two guns in the field at any time except when a third gun membership has been purchased.
2. Each membership shall be allowed to bring one guest per day beginning on the 10th day and running through the last day of archery season and beginning on the 10th day and running through the last day of general gun season. No guests will be allowed during the muzzle loading gun season. During spring turkey season no guest will be allowed to hunt during the first nine days of turkey season and more than 100 feet from hunting member after the ninth day. All guests must be approved by Roberts Ranch Management before entering the property.
3. The guest fees will be $100.00 per day or portion thereof, which includes the fee for taking one non tagged doe. It will be the responsibility of the member to insure the guest fee is deposited in the guest registration box along with a signed Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, and the guest follows and abides by the Roberts Ranch Game Preserve L.L.C. Rules and Regulations. The guest shall hunt only with and in the same general vicinity and under the supervision of the sponsor member at all times. Each membership shall be limited to one guest harvested buck per year and the fee for a guest taking said buck shall be posted each year. It shall be the member’s responsibility to insure the fees are paid in full.
4. Each member, family member and the guest of any member must sign the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement immediately upon entering the property and deposit same in the guest registration box before any other activity. Failure to do so will result in the responsible member being assessed an infraction fee.
5. All regulations and laws of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission as well as all State and Federal laws will be strictly obeyed and adhered to by each member, family member, and member’s guest. Any violation of these regulations and laws will be sufficient cause for immediate termination of membership with no refund of dues.
6. Each membership, which includes the family member, will be allowed to take no more than three trophy bucks per year. If a member’s guest harvests a buck then upon payment of the buck fee the guest harvested buck will not count against the membership’s allocation of 3 trophy bucks. A trophy buck is defined as a deer having a minimum of 105 inch total score with eight points or better outside of the ears. The only exception to the trophy buck rule would be the taking of a cripple or cull buck, approved by Roberts Ranch Management, which shall not count against the membership total. All bucks must be scored by Roberts Ranch Management. Antlerless deer tags will be issued, subject to availability, on a daily basis and unused tags must be returned and checked in at the end of each day.
7. Any member that draws blood from a buck will equal a harvest and that buck will be deducted from the total number of bucks that membership is entitled to have.
8. Each membership will be allowed to harvest one released tagged buck per year. Killing more than one tagged buck on any one membership per year will result in a fine to be posted each year.
9. It is absolutely prohibited to harvest any tagged does. Harvesting a tagged doe will result in a $1000 fine.
10. STILL HUNTING ONLY. No dogs will be permitted or allowed on the property for the purposes of chasing or hunting any game animal. In the event any member brings their dog onto the property, it will be the sole responsibility of that member to insure the dog is quiet and not a nuisance to any other member and under their control at all times.
11. Camping or overnight stays will be allowed at the designated camp site only. Each member is responsible for the removal of any of their garbage, trash or litter prior to leaving the property and campsites must be kept in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
12. A yearly electric fee will be assessed each year and sent out in September to each membership that has a camper or a trailer. The fee is assessed from May 1st to May 1st.
13. Renewal Dues are due by April 1st of each year. Memberships not renewing or those terminated during the year must remove their trailor and all other personal property from the premises within 90 days of the renewal date or the termination date as the case may be, or sell their trailor to another member (which, member must first be approved by Roberts Ranch Management) within 90 days. If the trailor is not removed or sold within 90 days then a $250 per month space rental fee will be charged from the renewal date or the termination date until the trailor is removed or sold and after 180 days from renewal date or termination date Roberts Ranch Game Preserve can either 1) have the trailor removed and bill the member for the cost of removal plus the accumulated rental fees or 2) at its option take possession of the trailor in lieu of said rental fees.
14. Vehicular traffic will be limited to main road grades within the property and certain roads will be marked or posted as closed to vehicular traffic. There will be no driving allowed between the following hours:
Archery Season: Sunrise to 9:00 AM & 5:00 PM to Sunset
Muzzle Loading & General Gun Season: Sunrise to 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM to Sunset
Turkey Season: Sunrise to 9:00AM
15. Each membership may reserve no more than two stand locations; one for himself and one for his family member or guest, or 3 locations if 3rd gun membership has been purchased, and is responsible for placing their tack on the property map before hunting and removing it when finished (Hunters may pin a stand no sooner than 12 hours before a planned hunt). A property map will be posted in a central location in the designated camp area. All stand reservations will be on a first come/first served basis.
16. Any members “personal” stand location must be no closer than 300 yards to any club stand and approved by Roberts Ranch Management. These stand locations will be respected by other members at all times.
17. Before operating any motorized vehicle, (Truck, ATV, UTV, Bad Boy Buggy, etc…..) you must have your gun unloaded. This means no round in the chamber. In the case of black powder rifles, the cap must be removed.
18. The consumption or use of alcoholic beverages or drugs is strictly prohibited while hunting and any such use will result in membership termination.
19. No woods burning will be permitted at any time. If a member detects a woods fire he shall immediately report it and use his best efforts to suppress it.
20. All deer killed will be brought to the designated camp site area for weighing, removing jaw bone and tagging, photographing, aging, and recording in the harvest record book.
21. The use of tree stand safety harnesses is mandatory while hunting out of an elevated tree stand.
22. Firearms will not be discharged in the camp area or within 200 yards of any house or building or within 100 yards of any public road or right of way and will always be handled and used in a safe manner.
23. The use of modified weapons, including automatic shotguns and rifles, is strictly prohibited.
24. The minimum age of all unsupervised shooters is 16 years old.
25. Each member is required to close and lock each gate each and every time they pass through them.
26. No three wheeler ATV’s are allowed on the property. No member may use a four wheeler ATV on the property without having received prior approval from Roberts Ranch Management, which is subject to revocation from misuse. Members must operate the ATV in a safe manner and at speeds less than 20 mph. Helmets are mandatory while operating or riding any ATV. No guest or person under the age of 18 years of age will be permitted to operate an ATV on the property without direct supervision of their parents. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in your ATV privileges being revoked and a fine.
27. No construction activity including hammering, power saws and/or chainsaws will be allowed to operate in the camp except between the hours of 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM during the hunting season. The use of noisy generators is to be allowed for construction use only.
28. All members are required to be respectful and congenial to all other members in order that the entire membership may enjoy the outdoor and hunting experience. Any member that has an issue with another member’s conduct should report said conduct exclusively to Roberts Ranch Management in order that these issues may be resolved. Roberts Ranch’s mission is for all members to have a safe and enjoyable experience on the property.
29. All members will use their best efforts to exhibit good sportsman-like conduct and extreme safety and insure each and every person that enters the property is authorized and abides by the foregoing rules and regulations at all times.
30. Any violation or infraction of the foregoing rules and regulations by the member or a family member or member’s guest shall be deemed a violation of the rules by the member (determined at the sole discretion of Roberts Ranch Management) and will be subject to the following fines:
A. First Infraction – member will be required to pay $500.00 fine or have membership terminated with no refund of annual dues.
B. Second infraction – member will be required to pay $1,000.00 fine or have membership terminated with no refund of annual dues.
C. Third infraction – membership will be terminated with no refund of annual dues.
The fine for any infraction must be paid before that member is allowed to hunt again or within five days of the infraction, whichever first occurs. Member, family member or guest are not allowed on property while fine is unpaid. Failure to pay the infraction fee will result in membership termination.
31. All Rules and Regulations are subject to change at any time by Roberts Ranch Game Preserve Management and rules verbally given or posted during the year by Roberts Ranch Management shall take precedence over these written rules.
- Family Membership with 2 guns being able to harvest 3 bucks – $10,000
- Family Membership with 3 guns being able to harvest 4 bucks – $13,000
Checks are payable to Roberts Ranch Game Preserve, L.L.C. Everyone on the property must sign a liability waiver. All members must sign a rules and regulations form. All paperwork and checks can be mailed to: 625 State Road 100, Palatka, FL, 32177 Att: Joseph Roberts