Now’s the time to get your spot in one of our seasonal pheasant hunts! These hunts are very popular and always one of the best pheasant hunts in Florida! Only 40 spots available per date, so sign up today and reserve your hunt!
Roberts Ranch Pheasant Hunt
Book Your Hunt Today!
November 6th (Sold Out!)
November 13th (Sold Out!)
November 20th (Sold Out!)
November 27th (Sold Out!)
December 4th (Sold Out!)
December 11th (Sold Out!)
January 9th (Sold Out!)
February 6th (Sold Out!)
February 13th (Sold Out!)
February 20th (Sold Out!)
February 27th (Sold Out!)
March 5th (Sold Out!)
March 6th (Sold Out!)
March 12th (Sold Out!)
March 13th (Sold Out!)
$300 Total Cost for each hunter.
– There are 20 shooting stations 100 yards away from a 20 foot tower in an open field.
– There will be 2 hunters at each shooting station to make a total of 40 hunters.
– We have 10 birds per hunter to make a total of 400 birds released during a hunt.
– At the start of the hunt all hunters go to each one of the stations (hay bales).
– After 20 birds have been thrown you will hear a whistle to move to the next station.
– You will move to each station clockwise.
– You will continue until all birds have been released.
– After the last bird, a horn signals the hunt is over.
– The pheasant hunt typically runs about three and a half hours long.
All Pheasant Hunts Include
Lunch (12:00 pm)
Tower Pheasant Hunt (1:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Appetizers and Beverages (4:00 pm on)
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still use your credit card, just look for the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button on the next page.