If you want to be on our email list for all future pheasant hunts click here!
$230 Total Cost for each Individual Hunter ($240 Online Booking)
General Information on our Pheasant Hunting
- There are 20 shooting stations 100 yards away from a 20 foot tower in a open field.
- There will be 2 hunters at each shooting station to make a total of 40 hunters.
- We have 10 birds per hunter to make a total of 400 birds released during a hunt.
- At the start of the hunt all hunters go to each one of the stations (hay bales).
- After 20 birds have been thrown you will hear a whistle to move to the next station.
- You will move to each station clockwise.
- You will continue this until all birds have been released.
- After the last bird you will here a horn which means the hunt is over.
- The pheasant hunt typically runs about three and a half hours long.
All Pheasant Hunts Includes
- Lunch (12:00 pm)
- Tower Pheasant Hunt (1:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Appetizers and Beverages (4:00 pm on)
What To Bring
- Shooting glasses
- 12 or 20 gauge shotgun
- 8 boxes of #5 or #6 shotgun shells (high brass preferable)
- Water for the day
- Beverage of choice for after the shoot
- Be Safe!
- Shooting glasses are required.
- Orange clothing is recommended.
- When not shooting, muzzles must be pointed in a safe direction with the safety on.
- Only shoot above parallel.
- If unsure of whether to shoot at a bird, do not shoot.
- Do not leave your shooting station for any reason during a round.
- Only rotate stations at the sound of the whistle.
- Leave birds at hay bales. We will have dogs retrieve the pheasant.
- Only collect pheasant if they are close to you.
- Do not shoot at the tower.
- No drinking during the hunt.
Click Here to book your next pheasant hunt
We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. We must have your payment 1 week prior to the hunt to secure your spot as 1 of the 40 hunters.
Address to the Pheasant Hunt:
625 State Road 100
Palatka, FL 32177